- Must be 18 years of age at time of selection.
- Must be a high school graduate or possess a GED.
- Must have completed one full year of high school Algebra or one post high school Algebra course.
(College, Adult Continuing Education, Community College etc.)
- Must complete and return application form with the following:
Copy of birth certificate
Proof of valid drivers license
Copy of high school diploma
Copy of high school transcript
Transcripts or completion certificate from any other training (College, Military, etc)
Individuals with military experience, provide copy of DD-214
Provide proof of any electrical experience (W-2's, check stubs, 1040's, etc.)
Provide a minimum of two references who are non-family members
- Must attain a qualifying score on apprenticeship selection aptitude test, those taking the aptitude test will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee, payable by check or money order by the test date.
- Must present or sign a statement that he or she is physically able to perform the tasks required by the electrical construction industry. (applicants selected will be required to submit to a physical scheduled by the apprenticeship committee)
- Must pass a drug-screening test.
- Must have resided within the committee's jurisdiction* one year prior to making application.
In the State of Ohio: Adams, Fayette, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Pike, Ross and Scioto counties. Deer Creek, Perry, Pickaway, Salt Creek and Wayne Townships in Pickaway county. Clinton, Eagle, Elk, Harrison, Jackson, Richland and Swan Townships in Vinton County.
In the State of Kentucky: Fleming, Greenup, Lewis and Mason Counties.
All applicants are received and reviewed without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or sex.